With so many major sporting events on the horizon, you’re probably thinking about having the guys over to watch. There’s just one problem. You tend to get a little rowdy and your wife isn’t a big fan of your kids being woken up when your favorite team hits a buzzer beater in overtime. So, when is the right time to add soundproofing insulation to our home?
- When you’re finishing the basement, adding soundproofing insulation won’t add any extra time to your remodel. The best part, in addition to keeping the peace, is that you will also enjoy all of the benefits of a well-insulated, newly finished basement.
- Maybe a pipe burst flooding the basement and you’re already doing repairs to the floor or ceiling. While you’re at it, now is the perfect time to add that soundproofing you’ve always wanted.
- You’re looking for a practical investment for your tax refund, and retrofitting your home with insulation is a great way to save money!
- You’re finally starting that band with the guys!
- You’re remodeling your attic or an upstairs bonus room to be your man cave. You needed more insulation anyway.
- You’re ready to install that totally awesome home theatre setup withthe sweet speaker system that you got for Christmas. It’s a great time to add soundproofing insulation.
Soundproofing is a great way to keep the noises of male bonding from invading your whole home. Whatever your reason, let the experts at A+ Insulation come evaluate your home and offer suggestions.
Why stop there? Here are some other rooms of your home that would benefit from soundproofing:
- Home movie theaters
- Home offices