Fiberglass insulation has many features that make it ideal for insulating your home against the extremes in weather we see here in Kansas City. One particular type of fiberglass insulation, the Blow in Blanket System or BIBS provides many benefits. Walls insulated with the BIBS system are better filled than those insulated using other forms of fiberglass insulation providing better thermal efficiency. The Blow-in-Blanket System blows in easily, fills completely and lasts for the life of your home.
Benefits of BIBS Insulation
- Better Coverage – blow-in insulation can fit in small cavities including wall gaps of only a couple of inches.
- Neater Installation than Foam – BIBS is less messy to install than a foam spray.
- No Settling – blow-in blanket fiberglass insulation won’t settle over time unlike cellulose insulation.
- Safety – blow-in blanket insulation is naturally fire resistant.
- Noise Reduction – besides insulating, BIBS insulation will absorb noise as well.
- Moisture Resistant – won’t encourage mold or mildew growth
- Insect and Rodent Resistant – does not provide a source of food or nesting for insects or rodents.
Professional Blow in Blanket System Installation
Blow-In-Blanket is a state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly, custom fit insulation process utilizing specially manufactured fiberglass that is installed by BIBCA certified professionals. Insulation is only effective if it is installed properly. Voids and gaps will negate its effectiveness. At A+ Insulation, we have professionals who have the knowledge, experience and training to install it correctly. With their skill, BIBS is easy to apply, quickly and effectively.
Advantages of BIBS Fiberglass Insulation
Because BIBS uses fiberglass insulation, there is no chemical smell or noxious odor. It never settles, corrodes pipes or wires, or produces mold or mildew. Its outstanding thermal performance will make your home energy efficient, reduce your energy bills, and save you money. When you choose A+ Insulation to install your BIBS insulation, we are committed to your satisfaction. Call A+ Insulation and let us give you A+ service!
Have one of our energy consultants come to your home to perform a free no-obligation energy evaluation. Call us at 913 281-2250.