Up to 30% of your home’s energy is lost through the walls, floors and roof because of air leaking out through the walls, roof, and floors. If you’d like to keep some of that money in your pocket, call A+ Insulation, your Kansas City spray foam insulation specialists. Don’t let a day pass without contacting us because it could possibly mean lost savings on your energy bill. If you have your doubts that all the energy you consume is going to your daily tasks, let us offer our expert opinion.
We can perform a free, no-obligation inspection of your home to identify the areas that need help. Then we can install our spray foam insulation to reduce energy loss and lower your energy bills. We are the spray foam insulation company Kansas City trusts. We didn’t expand into spray foam insulation; its application has been our expertise from the beginning. We maintain a clean work space, and leave your home as if we weren’t even there. In addition, we have project managers, on-site, to take you through a complete before-and-after explanation for your peace of mind.
Benefits of Kansas City Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam insulation installation in Kansas City and in the entire KC metro is effective for many reasons. Here are just a few of the advantages you’ll get with polyurethane spray foam insulation by A+ Insulation:
- Completely fill and seal every crack – polyurethane spray foam’s expansion properties allow it to expand up to 100 times its original size to completely fill every crack in walls, ceilings and crawlspaces for total insulation and air sealing.
- Spray foam stays in place – spray foam insulation does not settle or sag over time ensuring total continual performance. As such, you can expect a long life of consistent service from it.
- Reduce allergens in your home – spray foam’s air sealing qualities help reduce the amount of dust, allergens and pollutants entering your home. It even prevents mold or bacteria growth, thanks to its water resistance.
- Reduce energy loss and waste – spray foam will reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 50%. As a historically effective insulator, it could potentially make a big difference in energy expenditure.
- Won’t attract insects or rodents – polyurethane spray foam does will not provide a source of food for rodents, termites, etc. the material also doesn’t make good nests.
Spray Foam Insulation Offers a Fast Return on Investment
Spray foam insulation makes a lot of sense when it comes to return on investment. It will provide you with significant savings on utility costs when compared to other types of insulation. With spray foam insulation, you can reduce your heating and cooling costs by up to 50%. And the average amount of time to recoup your investment is only three to four years. Stop your home from leaking your hard-earned money. Make your home energy efficient, save in energy bills, and enjoy your home more. Call A+ Insulation and let us give you A+ service for your Kansas City spray foam insulation today!
Have one of our energy consultants come to your home to perform a free no-obligation energy evaluation. Call us at 913 281-2250!