Unless you move a lot and end up living in multiple homes,you will probably only have insulation installed once in your li
fetime. That makes it difficult to know exactly what to expect during an insulation installation. At A+ Insulation, we make sure our customers know exactly what to expect.
With our 14-Step Installation Process, you’ll know how long the installation will take, how we protect your home, how much it will cost, etc. We tell you up front so there are no surprises, no inconveniences, and no unknowns. You can relax with A+ because you are informed.
A Breakdown of Our 14-Point Installation Process:
- Initial Contact – First, call or email us and we’ll set an appointment for an inspection of your home.
- Free, In-Home, No-Obligation, Inspection – We tell you where and how much insulation you’ll need.
- Free Estimate – We provide a free, upfront estimate before any work begins so you never get a surprise bill with add-ons or extras you weren’t expecting.
- Free Home Energy Evaluation – The home energy evaluation helps us see where your home is leaking energy so we know exactly which problem areas to fix.
- Pre-Installation Walk-Through to go over Scope of Work – Before we begin working, we take you on a walk-through to explain where we will be adding insulation.
- Set Date for Installation – We set a date that works with your schedule.
- Provide Job Length Estimation – We look at the project and give you a time estimate of how long we will be there from start to clean up.
- Protect Walls and Floors with Plastic – We take special care to protect your home from our equipment. We want it to look perfect when we leave.
- Install Insulation in All Areas Required – We not only install the insulation, but we go the extra mile to seal all leaks where air can escape. Related Read: Insulation Installation – The Devil Is in the Details
- Post-Installation Walk-Through for Customer Satisfaction – When finished, we show you our work so you can see we did exactly what we said we would do.
- Show You Before & After Pics Hard to See Areas – To make sure there is no doubt as to the work we finished, we provide photographic evidence of attics and crawl spaces that would otherwise be hard to see.
- Thorough Cleanup – We always leave your home as clean as we found it.
- Get Final Payment – Once we are sure you are completely satisfied with our work, we accept final payment.
- Leave You Comfortable – We leave you comfortable with the job, the quality, your home, and the price.
Quality in Every Insulation Installation
The most important thing we want you to know is that your home will be insulated to or above all local building codes for your area. Since 90% of homes in the U.S. are under-insulated, yours probably is too, and it will make a noticeable difference in your heating and cooling bills.
If you’d like to save money on your energy bills, give A+ Insulation a call at (913) 281-2250 or (816) 268-7511 or contact us online.
Compare before you hire. Use this handy list to know which questions to ask when comparing insulation companies. Download by clicking on the image below: